Peach Pancakes with Whipped Mint Butter
- 1 cup Paleo Pancake Mix
- 2 eggs (use a vegan egg replacer to make them vegan!)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 3 medium peaches, cut into thin wedges
Whipped Mint Butter (optional 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 lb butter, softened
- 1/2 cup mint leaves, chopped
Bourbon Maple Syrup (optional)
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup bourbon
- Pinch of salt
- In a large bowl, whisk together pancake mix, eggs, water and coconut oil.
- Heat a non-stick grill pan over medium heat.
- Portion 1/4 cup of the pancake batter and add to the griddle in a circle. Place 3 slices of peach on top of each pancake.
- Cook for approximately 3 to 4 minutes. Flip and cook until golden brown and the peaches are caramelized.
- Repeat with the remaining batter and peaches.
- Keep warm in the oven set to 175 degrees on an oven-proof platter.
- Serve immediately if you are serving these up vegan and paleo!
- If you are making this non-vegan and non-paleo, make the whipped mint butter. Beat together milk and butter until light and fluffy, approximately 2 to 3 minutes. Once fluffy, beat in the chopped mint until just combined.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter for the bourbon maple syrup. Stir in syrup, bourbon and a pinch of salt.
- Serve peach pancakes with bourbon maple syrup and whipped mint butter.